Went through Romans 1 on my lunch and saw an interesting sequence
- The gospel is the power of God unto salvation (1:16)
- The righteous shall live by faith (1:17)
- The wrath of God is revealed on unrighteous and ungodly because they suppress the truth (the gospel)in unrighteousness (1:18)
- Man exchanges God for idols and deny Him (1:19-23)
- God gives man over to himself (1:24)
- Sin explodes starting with homosexuality (1:24-32)
The evidence that the wrath of God is revealed seems to be that man suppresses the truth and exchanges the true God for false ones and God gives man exactly what he wants…himself. Amazing how like that our world is today.