Acts 26:18… Jesus purpose statement for Paul’s ministry
1. To open their eyes
2. That they may turn from darkness to light
3. That they may turn from Satan to God
4. That they may receive forgiveness of sin
5. That they may receive an inheritance
6. That they may be included in the group of those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus
Acts 26:20… The result of God’s call on Paul’s life “…that they should repent and turn to God performing deeds APPROPRIATE to repentance”
Is my life in line with this statement?
Have I turned FROM sin TO God?
Does my life appropriately reflect a repentant life?
Thought for the day: There are deeds that approriately follow repentance, Lord help there to be appropriate fruit in my life that accords with repentance.